PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I love my life

I love my life. I love it because:
1.I like myself,
and I think everybody should. I mean that you would like to be friends with yourself. And if you woudn't you will need to change something. Nothing (big) to change? that means your a nice person and you shouldn't be insecure.
2. I'm lucky,
I'm lucky to have such good friends and the best boyfriend of all. And I'm blessed with so much more, I'm blessed with sunny days, with warm smiles, with nice songs in my ears, with warm fires in the fireplace, with yummy food,with a warm bed, a nice house and I can make up a shipload of other things.

While writing this I noticed I have so much and there is no need to envy others for anything because I have so much. Of course my life isn't perfect at all but I love it


1 comment:

  1. Liking yourself IS a good thing =) I think I like myself most of the time too :)

    ReplyDelete